"Fired: How to manage your career in the age of job uncertainty"
DR. Nancy Koury King
YOurbookmybook.com copyright 2018
Dr. Nancy K. King
Mary E. Danuser
Her work can provide comfort and support as it explores
· the warning signs leading to job loss,
· the many different ways a firing can occur,
· the best action plans you can take for a smooth exit,
· the emotional and social impacts of job loss,
· the most effective ways to recover from these bad experiences,
· the most crucial advice for those embarking on a new job hunt, and
· the lessons you can bring to your new position to avoid job loss from happening again.
Each person has a unique story to tell, and King was eager to listen!
View on Mobile