Mary E. Danuser
Her work can provide comfort and support as it explores
· the warning signs leading to job loss,
· the many different ways a firing can occur,
· the best action plans you can take for a smooth exit,
· the emotional and social impacts of job loss,
· the most effective ways to recover from these bad experiences,
· the most crucial advice for those embarking on a new job hunt, and
· the lessons you can bring to your new position to avoid job loss from happening again.
Each person has a unique story to tell, and King was eager to listen!
"Fired: How to manage your career in the age of job uncertainty"
DR. Nancy Koury King
YOurbookmybook.com copyright 2018
View on Mobile